Learn Polish PDF Lessons – Download Free
Looking for Polish PDF Lessons? On this page, you’ll find a growing collection of PDF Lessons covering – Grammar, Vocabulary, Adjectives, Verbs, Phrases & more. They’re all yours to download for free and review with.
- Want to get a complete Polish learning program? Click here.
- Download PDFs clicking on the image or blue text.
1. How to Learn Polish – A guide for BEGINNERS ONLY: This is a BEGINNER’S guide to learning Polish. More so, advice, best practices, how NOT to fail and everything you will understand WHEN you’re fluent… and wish you knew earlier. Best if reviewed as much as possible. These rules need to be drilled into your head.
2. Polish PDF Lesson Cheat Sheets. This is a great collection of Polish PDF Lessons and cheat sheets. About 1 to 2 pages long. They cover various topics such as romance, talking to family, business Polish and much more.
If you want to learn to write in Indonesian, this resource will help you. Again, not mine but PolishPod101’s so I’m just linking it here. You can print out the worksheets and write the words and characters out for practice.
4. How to Say Hello in Polish: This is one of the first Polish PDF Lessons that you need. Why? Learning “hello” is the literal first step of any language. This PDF will teach you 18 ways.
5. Say Bye in Polish PDF Lesson: Now that you know how to greet, you should learn how to say bye as well. This introductory Polish lesson will teach you the many ways to say bye in Polish.
6. The Many Ways to Say “How Are You” in Polish: This Polish PDF Lesson and worksheet will show you how to ask this question.
7. Useful Polish Phrases for Beginners: What are the must know Polish phrases? From greetings to basic conversational phrases, you get it all here.
8. Polish Alphabet PDF Worksheet: This is one of the basic level Polish PDF Lessons. Here, you get the Alphabet chart plus the English pronunciations. Don’t worry too much about Polish letters. Minus a few squiggly lines, they use the same Latin letters that English uses.
9. Introduce Yourself in Polish: In this quick lesson, you will learn how to introduce yourself and talk about yourself in Polish.
Download and share these!
Like these? Want to see something else? Or need something explained? Leave a comment below! I read them all and will be adding more and more with time.
Other learning resources:
I read all the comments.
Thanks for reading!
– The PDF Jeff
P.S. I highly recommend this for Polish learners. If you REALLY want to learn to Polish with effective lessons by real teachers – Sign up for free at PolishPod101 (click here) and start learning!