Today, you’ll learn the Polish language.
More specifically, you’ll learn Polish compliments for women.
That’s how you make a Polish girl fall in love with you. In Slavic countries, there is a proverb “Kobieta kocha uszami” which means “a woman falls in love through her ears.” The simplest and most pleasant way to please a girl is to compliment her. Polish girls are very fond of compliments since Polish is considered difficult to learn.
Well, let’s start! Best Polish Compliments for Women.
Audio Lesson to Help You Learn Polish
Want to learn Polish? Here’s an audio lesson (unrelated to love but useful for ALL beginners) that will get you speaking the language.
Just press the play button on the player below.
- Absolute Beginner S1 #1 – Saying Hello No Matter the Time of Day in Polish
This lesson came from PolishPod101, a Polish language learning program and website.
Must-Know Polish Compliments
1. With you, I feel like a special lucky guy.
- Przy Tobie czuję się jak wyjątkowy szczęściarz.
- Pronunciation: Pshy tobye chuye shie yak wiontkowy shchenschiazh
Remind your beloved woman that she makes you happy.
If you say such a phrase, she will be even happy not only because the kind words but because this phrase is very difficult to pronounce for Polish language learners.
Remember, all natives appreciate when someone is learning their language and trying.
2. Your eyes represent the nature of the whole world
- twoje oczy reprezentują naturę całego świata
- Pronunciation: Tvoye ochy reprezentujou nature calego shvyata
“How to Compliment a Girl on Her Eyes” and “How to Compliment a Girl on Her Smile” are the most common typical searches in Google search. Most girls love to get specific compliments about their eyes or smile.
It’s always better than a plain, “oh, hey, you look good.”
Don’t worry, you’ll learn that too.
This phrase is romantic because you draw parallels between the eyes of a woman and the whole world, which emphasizes your attitude.
3. Your eyes resemble the ocean
- Twoje oczy przypominają ocean
- Pronunciation: tvoje ochy prshypominajo ocean
The ocean and eyes in one sentence. That is a recipe for a wonderful compliment!
4. You look pretty
- ślicznie wyglądasz
- Pronunciation: shlichnye wyglyondash
“You look pretty” is probably the most common compliment.
But don’t worry, women are always happy to hear these words.
Just don’t overuse this Polish compliment.
5. Your voice is sweeter than honey.
- Twój głos jest słodszy niż miód
- Pronunciation: Tvuj glos jest slodshy nizh miod
This is one of the more creative Polish compliments.
A women’s voice is very important to her.
Do not be shy to tell her that her voice is sweet as honey.
6. I love your sense of humor.
- Uwielbiam Twoje poczucie humoru.
- Pronunciation: Uvelbyam tvoye pochuchie humoru
The sense of humor is a very important trait of each person. If you say this to your woman, she will feel confident when making jokes.
As such, this is a great and unique compliment because you’re focusing on something other than looks.
7. Every moment spent with you is worth the gold.
- Każda chwila spędzona z Tobą jest na wagę złota.
- Pronunciation: Kazhda hvila spendzona z tobou jest na wage zlota
There is no girl who can dislike this phrase. It’s a pretty long compliment, but it’s really good.
Time is what life is made of and you enjoy spending your time, or your life, with her.
8. I will be with you, whatever happens.
- Będę przy Tobie, cokolwiek by się nie działo.
- Pronunciation: Bende prshy tobye cokolviek by shie nye stalo
This phrase should be spoken very sincerely.
Of course you can’t say this to a girl you just met, but if you really love the person, you can let her know that you will be with her whatever happens.
9. Your perfume smells good
- fajnie pachną twoje perfumy
- Pronunciation: fajnie pahnou tvoye parfumy
Perfume is a very important part of women’s wardrobe.
Such a compliment will always be appreciated because you’re noticing the “little things.”
Remember, notice the little things like perfume, hair, nails, accessories and such.
10. When you smile, I can’t take my eyes off you
- Gdy się uśmiechasz nie mogę oderwać od Ciebie oczu
- Pronunciation: Gdy shie usmiehash nie moge odervach od chiebye ochu
This compliment will make any girl smile.
The next 3 compliments can be used on girls you’ve just met.
11. You make me smile.
- Sprawiasz, że sie uśmiecham
- Pronunciation: Spraviash zhe shie usmieham
This compliment is used all languages.
There is no need for explanation. “You make me smile” are great words to any woman.
12. I love your…
- Uwielbiam twoje..
- Pronunciation: Uvelbyam tvoye
This is a beginning of the compliment.
You have to find a word in Polish dictionary to make it complete.
You can add here a part of the body, an attribute of clothing or a character trait. Remember, it’s all about the details. You could stick “perfume” in here, as you learned with the other phrase above.
13. You are so beautiful that I forgot what I wanted to tell you.
- Jesteś taka piękna, że zapomniałem, co chciałem ci powiedzieć.
- Pronunciation: Jestesh taka pienkna zhe zapomnialem co hcialem ci poviedziec
This is a great phrase for the first meeting. Imagine walking up to a strange girl, stopping her to talk and saying this. Well, you’ll get an interesting reaction for sure.
These are the best Polish compliments you can say to a beautiful girl or woman.
P.S. I highly recommend this for Polish learners. If you REALLY want to learn to Polish with effective lessons by real teachers – Sign up for free at PolishPod101 (click here) and start learning!